Taurus CalendarMaker Specification
Taurus CalendarMaker is a Java application for creating your own calendars
using your own photographs and images. You create a template for your
calendar, choose your pictures, then let CalendarMaker fill in the details for
each month. CalendarMaker lets you print calendars for any year you wish,
and uses the day/month names for your locale. Local holidays can also be
entered (using simple text files).
The main features are:
- Create calendars using templates, either by customizing the pre-defined
ones, or by creating your own
- Templates may contain images, month/year titles and list/table calendars
- Layout can be independant of page size
- Fully internationalized
- Basic Accessibility support
- Support for Drag and Drop
- Load and save templates in XML
CalendarMaker is available for all platforms that support Java™ SDK 1.4.
Taurus CalendarMaker is free software and the source is available under the
terms of the GNU Public License.
Obtaining a copy
The Release Notes are available online and the
binaries and sources can be freely downloaded from
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, offers of help, or simply
want to send a cash donation, please email